- Published on : 21 April 2013 at 13:50 UTC
- By Lionel Eppe
- Publisher : Microsoft Corporation
- System requirements :
- CPU : 1 GHz
- RAM : 1 GB (32-bit) ou 2 GB (64-bit)
- GPU : Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher
- Licence : Paying (Trial version)
But, we can still consider Windows 7 like a big stable update of Windows Vista.
- a new user interface
- a very good stability
- very good performance
- support of the 64-bit to get better performance compared to 32-bit Windows XP.
- Aero : transparency of Windows
- possibility to distribute easily Windows on the screen.
- new taskbar
- adding a headband (as in Microsoft Office 2007), a libraries system and the possibility to add any folder in your favorites of the file explorer.
Note that the standard support of Windows 7 SP1 has ended on 13 January 2015 and the extended support will end on 14 January 2020. Then, please also know that Microsoft attempt at any price to upgrade your computer to Windows 10.
But, we will not recommended it because Windows 10 contains spywares enabled by default.
Update April 2015 :
Digital River has removed Windows 7 iso files of its server.
However, Microsoft still allows you to re-download iso of Windows 7 (whatever your edition) if you have purchased Windows 7 in boxed version (Retail).
For this, go to the "Microsoft Software Recovery" page, enter your serial number of Windows 7 and choose your language.
Important : If you have an OEM license of Windows (it's the case for laptops or computers shipped with Windows pre-installed by the store where you buy it), this page will not allow you to re-download iso of Windows 7.
In this case, use the Recovery of your laptop or a DVD of knowledge.
SP 1 x86 : windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe
SP 1 x64 : windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe
Info : services packs can also be downloaded by Windows Update.
- x86 refers to the architecture "32-bit" and x64 to "64-bit".
- Your serial number is valid for two architectures.
The 64-bit architecture allows you to use more than 3 GB of RAM (random access memory).
Keywords : X15-65738.iso, X15-65739.iso, X15-65732.iso, X15-65733.iso, X17-59007.iso, X17-59009.iso, X17-58996.iso, X17-58997.iso, X15-65810.iso, X15-65811.iso, X15-65804.iso, X15-65805.iso, X17-59195.iso, X17-59197.iso, X17-59183.iso, X17-59186.iso, X17-59348.iso, X17-59351.iso, X17-59335.iso, X17-59337.iso, X17-59477.iso, X17-59479.iso, X17-59463.iso, X17-59465.iso
- [MultiBoot] Windows 7 / 10 / RE multiboot with the possibility to boot on live CDs
- [Security] Protect yourself against viruses, hackers and traps present on Internet
- [Windows] Check and repair the file system
- [Windows] Clean Windows safely
- [Windows] Configure the Windows Firewall and the Firewall of Internet Security solutions
- [Windows] Install Windows 7 from an USB 3.0 key (plugged into an USB 3.0 port)
- [Windows] Manage startup programs
- [Windows] Speed up your computer with ReadyBoost
- [Windows] Take control of a computer over Remote Desktop (RDP)
- [Windows] Windows 7 - Create Universal Installation DVD
- [Windows] Windows Vista / 7 - Formatting and reinstalling
- [Windows] Windows Vista / 7 - Start in Safe Mode
- [Windows] Windows Vista / 7 - Startup Repair
- [Windows] Windows Vista / 7 - System restore
- [Windows] Windows Vista / 7 / 8 - Repair Windows installation by the upgrade process
- [Windows] Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 - Partitioning your hard drive
- [Windows] How to start Windows Installer in safe mode
- [Windows] My computer is slow or crashes frequently. What to do?
- [Windows] Windows - Error : MSVCR100.dll (or MSVCP100.dll) is missing
- [Windows] Windows Update - Error : 0xc8000247
- [Windows] Windows Vista / 7 - BOOTMGR is missing
- [Windows] Auto-hide the taskbar
- [Windows] Get the serial number of Windows
- [Windows] How to redefine keys
- [Windows] Save Windows Activation
- [Windows] Windows Vista/7/8 - Open a command prompt in a specific folder