- Published on : 18 April 2013 at 19:19 UTC
- By Lionel Eppe
- Publisher : LIGHTNING UK
- System requirements : Windows 9x/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Licence : Free
Modes available :
- Read : read a disc to convert it to an ISO image.
- Build : create an image file from files located on your computer or on your network.
- Write : burn an image file (ISO, ...) on a CD or DVD.
- Verify : check a burn. Or compare a CD with the image file that was used for the burning.
- Discovery : test your CDs/DVDs and your burner.
Translations can be download on the official website and on the official forum of ImgBurn.
- We recommend that you download it from clubic.com or the mirror (loacted in the "Downloads" section below), because the official site (and mirrors referenced on it) display advertisements to trick the user (it's false download buttons more visible than the true download buttons).
- This software installs by default an adware on your computer. To skip his install, uncheck the "Uniblue Desktop Shortcuts" and "Install the Ask Toolbar" <span style="color: #ff6600;">box during ImgBurn installation.</span>
Clubic has its own servers that are faster than those of other download web sites.