- Published on : 25 May 2014 at 14:29 UTC
- By Lionel Eppe
- Publisher : Malwarebytes Corporation
- System requirements : Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, 8.1, 10(32 / 64 Bits)
- Licence : Free
And unlike antivirus, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit blocks the use of a security vulnerability. So, the virus can't be downloaded and installed on your computer.
Important : Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is now part of Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is available in 2 versions:
- the free version
- the paid version : Premium
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Free protects you against security vulnerabilities present in :
- your web browsers (including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Microsoft Internet Explorer abbreviated IE)
- the Java Plugin (used to run programs or applets in rare websites)
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium also protect you against security vulnerabilities present in :
- PDF readers (including Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader and Foxit Reader)
- Office programs (offices suites) paid and free : Microsoft Office, OpenOffice and LibreOffice
- Media players (including : Windows Media Player, the famous VLC, QuickTime Player from Apple and Winamp Player)
- Any other program with the ability to add custom shields.
<span>To protect your computer against security vulnerabilities with Malwarebytes Anti- Exploit , simply install it. No configuration is necessary.</span>
- [Security] Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit - Protection against security vulnerabilities (including zero-day)
- [Security] Protect yourself against viruses, hackers and traps present on Internet