- Published on : 03 September 2016 at 11:31 UTC
- By Lionel Eppe
- Publisher : Malwarebytes Corporation
- System requirements : Windows
- Licence : Free
Among these ransomware, Malwarebytes cites the most dangerous : CryptoWall4, CryptoLocker, Tesla, and CTB-Locker
Ransomware which will be blocked by Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta, as you can see on this video : Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Sneak Peek!
As indicated by Malwarebytes, Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta is available for test environments only, and should not be installed in a production environment.
Malwarebytes Anti-Beta Ransomware is not a scan utility, but a real-time protection against ransomware. In addition, he can be used without problems with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.
To download Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta, use the download link present in the "Introducing Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta" topic of the official Malwarebytes's forum.
For more information about this program, see :
- the article "Introducing the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta" on the official Malwarebytes's blog.
- topics "Introducing Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta" and "I have MBAM and MBAE. Why do I need Anti-Ransomware?" present on the official forum of Malwarebytes.
Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta was launched with the acquisition of the company EasySync Solutions that belonged to Nathan Scott.
Important : Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is now part of Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium.