InformatiWeb and InformatiWeb Pro are two IT websites created by Lionel EPPE.
- InformatiWeb was created in 2008
- InformatiWeb Pro was created in 2015
As indicated at the bottom of the website, any total or partial reproduction of this website is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
This means that you can not copy our tutorials, our articles, ... on your own website, own blog, or other.
InformatiWeb and InformatiWeb Pro are trademarks of Lionel EPPE.
Total or partial reproduction of this website is prohibited.
By visiting our websites, you accept our cookies, but also third-party cookies created by Google Analytics, Google Ads, advertising agencies or other online services.
This product includes GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com. This database allows us to know the country where you live using your IP address. This allows us to better secure our website and it also allows us to improve the user experience.
We decline any responsibility for any misuse or interpretation on your part. We can't be held responsible in case of data loss, problems occurring on your computer, or any other inconvenience. These tutorials and tips have been tested and created by us and no problems should arise. That said, since we are not the authors of programs used in some of our tutorials, zero risk doesn't exist.
Know that our tutorials are there to help you and you are therefore not obliged to follow them completely if you're not sure of what you are doing.
Our website is protected against most security vulnerabilities. In addition, different systems have been developed to reduce the number of error pages. Which protects us from some security vulnerabilities, improve the user experience and to be better seen by the search engines (like : Google).
The user agrees to use our website, in a normal way (without trying to bypass the system or enter in a private part of the website). Any hacking attempt can lead to a permanent ban of your IP address.
Our website and our programs don't contain viruses. Our website has been tested by :
Moreover, in our tutorials and our tips, we only provide known programs and/or safe programs for the user. For security reasons, downloads links provided are always those of the official website.
- Technical support is completely free and requires only a simple registration on our InformatiWeb.net website.
- Each support request is closed by the webmaster once the discussion is over (problem solved or demand satisfied). If the member doesn't give news during 1 month for a support request, this one will be automatically closed.
- Messages of a support request that has been closed can't be edited by the member who is the author.
- To maintain consistency in support requests, messages preceding a webmaster response can not be edited.
- Data sent to the support are only accessible by you and the webmaster of InformatiWeb. These data are not publicly displayed and will not be sent to third parties (except to VirusTotal for the automatic antivirus scan).
- According to article 34 of the law "IT and freedoms", you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete your personal data. To do it, please contact us by our support or through social networks.
For security, files sent to the technical support are automatically analyzed by several antivirus using VirusTotal. For this reason, we recommend that you remove personal information in these attachments, if that is the case.