- Published on : 09 April 2013 at 12:10 UTC
- By Lionel Eppe
- Publisher : QueTek
- System requirements : Windows 2000, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64-bit) / Windows Server 2003, 2008 et 2012 (32 and 64-bit)
- Licence : Paying (Trial version)
- data accidentally erased
- data deleted from the recycle bin
- data that are or were present on a damaged disk
- data that was on a partition that has been formatted or deleted
- data that was on a faulty RAID volume, on a NAS or on a spanned volume
File Scavenger supports multiple file systems, including :
- NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, ... that you will find mainly in Windows.
- Ext3, Ext4, ... that you will find mainly Linux.
File Scavenger also supports files hard drives, such as: VMDK, VHD, VMFS, ...
File Scavenger supports various media, including :
- Hard drives
- USB drives (flash drives)
- Memory cards
- RAID volumes
InformatiWeb opinion : the best data recovery program that exists on the internet.
Clubic has its own servers that are faster than those of other download web sites.